The Infor Communities is globally accessed system by Infor and its customers, please do not post or upload any content that could be deemed as sensitive, confidential or subject to any data regulation requirements. If you are unsure whether or not the content contains sensitive, confidential or has any data regulation requirements, please seek the advice of your internal security, legal, and compliance experts.

Infor M3 Odin 2.2.0 - UserService > getUserContext doesn't not return the correct value of User Context

Hi,

I'm trying to get the user current company and current division by using the userService.getUserContext() method, however the current company id and current division id returned are incorrect.

My default company are 900 and division 100.
The current company name and current division name are correct just the current company-division id has this issue. Below I've attached the code:

import { Component } from "@angular/core";
import { ArrayUtil, CoreBase, IUserContext } from "@infor-up/m3-odin";
import { UserService } from "@infor-up/m3-odin-angular";

@Component({
  templateUrl: "./user-context.component.html"
})
export class UserContextSampleComponent extends CoreBase implements OnInit {
constructor(private userService: UserService) { super("UserSampleComponent"); }
    ngOnInit() {
      this.userService.getUserContext().subscribe((userContext: IUserContext) => {
         this.CONO = userContext.currentCompany;
         this.DIVI = userContext.currentDivision;
      });
   }
}
Here is my current environment:
Here is the user context data returned from method userService.getUserContext():
Could someone help me? 
thanks in advance.