Mongoose Reporting Form in CSI

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to make a report form to be size 2x4 and another report size 4x6 when print. However, I couldn't seem to find the property of the form or flex to do this. I tried to adjust the size property but that didn't help. Please let me know if there's an easier way for this. In SSRS there's a page setup where you can do this. I'm new to this reporting form and not sure where.

Thank you all for your help.

Parents
  • Well, not only this, but you will not print to a "wide-format" printer in Portrait mode either, unless something changes. Not even in SSRS - in fact, especially in SSRS, because that is where our label reports are.

For example, lets say you have a wide format label printer that prints something like 11 inches wide, by 4 inches high. If you wish to print your barcodes along the path of printing, which is advised for best quality output for some types of printing mechanisms, you cannot. The report processing of Task Manager will always rotate the output.

• Well, not only this, but you will not print to a "wide-format" printer in Portrait mode either, unless something changes. Not even in SSRS - in fact, especially in SSRS, because that is where our label reports are.

For example, lets say you have a wide format label printer that prints something like 11 inches wide, by 4 inches high. If you wish to print your barcodes along the path of printing, which is advised for best quality output for some types of printing mechanisms, you cannot. The report processing of Task Manager will always rotate the output.

Children
No Data