Mongoose - Factory Track - Binding multiple IDOs in one grid

Hi,

Can we bind multiple IDOs in one grid? For ex, different M3 MI transactions outputs into one grid. 

Thank you,

Regards,

Giri

Parents
  • You can add join tables to the IDO definition to bring in properties from those other IDOs. The setup allows you to link the tables using any number of properties from the parent IDO or other joined IDOs. You can then bring in properties from the joined IDOs for use in the grid component. If you go this route, my suggestion would be to prefix the property names with "join" in order to differentiate them from the base IDO properties. You cannot modify the joined properties though.

You could also do this with a view in the database, but I would recommend against that unless join tables on the IDO will not work for you.

• You can add join tables to the IDO definition to bring in properties from those other IDOs. The setup allows you to link the tables using any number of properties from the parent IDO or other joined IDOs. You can then bring in properties from the joined IDOs for use in the grid component. If you go this route, my suggestion would be to prefix the property names with "join" in order to differentiate them from the base IDO properties. You cannot modify the joined properties though.

You could also do this with a view in the database, but I would recommend against that unless join tables on the IDO will not work for you.

Children
No Data