The Infor Communities is globally accessed system by Infor and its customers, please do not post or upload any content that could be deemed as sensitive, confidential or subject to any data regulation requirements. If you are unsure whether or not the content contains sensitive, confidential or has any data regulation requirements, please seek the advice of your internal security, legal, and compliance experts.

Read CSV data with multiple lines with 2 trailer records

Hello,

I'm having a csv file format like below.

So there is 3 lines with 2 trailer records. Length of lines is same and first trailer record has different size from 2nd one. 

Line records are starting with L character and there can be maximum 26 line records with 2 trailer records. But here there's 3 lines with 2 trailer records per set.

As I mentioned above there can be upto 26 lines with 2 trailer records per set and in this example there is 2 sets. There can be multiple sets as well.

Can someone tell me how to read this file from ION. I cannot use fixed length for lines and trailers since lines length and 2 trailer length is different.

Thank you