Create a custom button on a screen using Extensible Framework

Hi,

I want to know is it possible to create a custom button on the work order record view screen to be able to navigate to another screen (filtering based on that work order number on the new screen) by using extensible framework? If yes, then how?

Parents
  • This my sound silly but we created something similar. We have a protected udf that is populated by the work order number using flex if an additional form (a user defined screen for us) is required. The name of the field instructs the user to double click on it to access the form. We just added a hyperlink under screen designer to go to the form and the forms share the same number as the work orders so it filters to the correct form. Adding a hyperlink to the work order number field may do what you are looking for.
  • This my sound silly but we created something similar. We have a protected udf that is populated by the work order number using flex if an additional form (a user defined screen for us) is required. The name of the field instructs the user to double click on it to access the form. We just added a hyperlink under screen designer to go to the form and the forms share the same number as the work orders so it filters to the correct form. Adding a hyperlink to the work order number field may do what you are looking for.
Children
No Data