Subcollection Error On Save

Good Morning,

After adding a new subcollection to a form, I often get this error after saving data to the new subcollection:

Error refreshing update item. A single row is expected back from an update refresh and 2 rows were returned.

Anyone have any thoughts or insights into what might be causing this issue?

Thanks

Jeff

Parents
  • I suspect this is because a table join in your IDO collection has resulted in duplicated records in the base table. For example if you had a table for order header and a table for order line. If the base table was order header and you joined to order line, where an order has two lines you would have two order header records. In this example order line should be the base table joined out to order line.

• I suspect this is because a table join in your IDO collection has resulted in duplicated records in the base table. For example if you had a table for order header and a table for order line. If the base table was order header and you joined to order line, where an order has two lines you would have two order header records. In this example order line should be the base table joined out to order line.

Children
No Data