The Infor Communities is globally accessed system by Infor and its customers, please do not post or upload any content that could be deemed as sensitive, confidential or subject to any data regulation requirements. If you are unsure whether or not the content contains sensitive, confidential or has any data regulation requirements, please seek the advice of your internal security, legal, and compliance experts.

I got a connection error "IOException Connection timed Error".

Dear Colleagues,

I am using the below Architecture to Install Infor OS as below (2 VMware servers installed on the same server)

• VM1 Database server : that Installed on Windows server 2016 with Domain Controller installed & SQL SERVER.
  • VM2 Application Server : That have Infor OS  Application so that I can make the application server connect to the Server (Joined the Domain)

I already could establish a connection with physical IP addresses and I could Ping form each one to other but when I install the Infor OS Application from the application Server, I got a connection error "IOException Connection timed Error".

Any suggestions?

Best Regards,

Ashraf