The Infor Communities is globally accessed system by Infor and its customers, please do not post or upload any content that could be deemed as sensitive, confidential or subject to any data regulation requirements. If you are unsure whether or not the content contains sensitive, confidential or has any data regulation requirements, please seek the advice of your internal security, legal, and compliance experts.

IONAPI doesn't accept European characters

HI,

I am using ION API to call third party API and my data have European accented characters e.g. Grüsse. But I am getting 400 bad request from ION API. I tried calling third party API directly and the call goes through. I am wondering if ION API does not accept European accented characters? Is there any configuration in ION API which can allow European accented characters?

Thanks,

• Hi, what version of Infor OS are you using (MT cloud or on-premise)? We had a similar problem in 12.0.32 where the authentication request produced by ION API was produced with Latin 2 characters (not encoded) which resulted in failed authentication. But support said this is solved in 12.0.37 (or at least 12.0.40)..