The Infor Communities is globally accessed system by
Infor and its customers, please do not post or upload
any content that could be deemed as sensitive, confidential or
subject to any data regulation requirements.
If you are unsure whether or not the content contains sensitive,
confidential or has any data regulation requirements,
please seek the advice of your internal security, legal, and compliance experts.
Even though Infor has provided an online Enhancement Request system for many years I still run into customers who don't know it exists or don't know how to use it. Here is a quick cheat sheet:
1. Login to https://www.inforxtreme.com
2. Click on "Resources" and in the drop down menu choose "Enhancement Request System"
3. A pop-up window will appear for the ER system.
4. You should search the system first to make sure your request has not been already entered. To do so choose "ION Process" for the Product. You can also put keywords in for the title or leave it blank.
5. Existing requests will be displayed. Click on the ER ID to view a request. If one matches your request vote for it. You can also comment on it to add your own specific requirements. If you find an ER that is interesting you can also "watch" it to be emailed if it is updated.
6. If no existing requests match then click on the "Add Request" link near the top of the page and fill in AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE. Be very specific. Enter your own business use cases if possible. The more information the better!
New requests should be reviewed periodically and the status of the request can change to "researching", "reviewed", "closed", etc. to let you know the progress.
Thanks everyone. We hope this ER System is a benefit to you!