Acknowledgment handling in custom Process BOD

Hi,

I have a requirement to sent certain information back to ION after executing custom process BOD. 

Because those information i have store on another database for information purpose. Since i'm working on M3 CE multi tenant environment i'm unable to access external databases directly from MEC. 

I can pass those information with in the acknowledgement BOD but then how can i capture custom acknowledgement BOD from ION. because I cannot create File templates for acknowledgement BOD's. 

So anyone has done similar thing before?

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi, we are on premise with ION, but I basically capture and write the Ack BOD from the connection point that's submitting the incoming BOD to our ERP.  I then have a separate document flow that reads in the Ack BOD and processes notifications as needed.

Hope this helps,
    Mark

• Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response.
    Seems like you have standard SalesOrder acknowledgement BOD. yes then it's possible.
    but in my case i have custom process BOD with Custom acknowledgement BOD. So it's not possible me to add custom acknowledgement BOD into connection point. As i explained above there is no way to create custom acknowledgement BOD in file templates.
    Correct me if i'm wrong.
    Appreciate your thoughts on this.
  • Again, I'm on premise with ION 11.x. The File Template exposes an Acknowledge verb, but the system consuming the BOD would be responsible for writing the ACK back to ION. We only do this when sending to our ERP, since we have control over the UserTransformation XSLT and can write back the ACK accordingly. -- Hope this helps.
  • Again, I'm on premise with ION 11.x. The File Template exposes an Acknowledge verb, but the system consuming the BOD would be responsible for writing the ACK back to ION. We only do this when sending to our ERP, since we have control over the UserTransformation XSLT and can write back the ACK accordingly. -- Hope this helps.
Children
No Data